Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Joanna Cameron / ISIS Autograph / Request for Help

Thanks to a fellow list member I was able to get 2 signed photos from
Joanna Cameron, who played ISIS in the 70s TV show.

Address Used [if you want to try it yourself]
Joanna Cameron
c/o Joanna Cameron Photos
PO Box 198900-9MB 808
Hawi, HI  96719-8900

Not sure how long it took [it was my second time I sent out to her ---
I know it was a couple of months].

Along with the signed photos she included a note on a 3x5 card:

"Aloha - Thank you for your delightful note. I am hoping to do an
intro from Hawaii on the release of ISIS on DVD.... if that sounds
like a good idea --- Please email Gillian Thomas at
www.entertainmentrights.com --- she will make the decision... Mahalo,
JC"

So it looks like Joanna is asking for fans help with getting her
intro/commentary onto the DVD. I will do my part. Certainly easy
enough to do, just an email. What's a DVD without this type of thing
anywho, so head over to www.entertainmentrights.com and let them know
we want her on the DVD!

And check out all my autographs at: http://autographs.whataslacker.com/